I’ve been rethinking what I want to knit at the moment, and I’ve come to a few decisions. Here’s an update.
1. And the winner is:
I’ve decided to make this Leafy Lace Cardigan with my Rowan Purelife stash. Thanks for all your suggestions on which cardigan to make. This is going to be my next project after the second Embossed Leaf Sock. I’ve seen a lovely version on Ravelry with white edging and a white drawstring tie that I think I’ll copy!
2. Autumn Rose is going to hibernate for the summer – the weather is so glorious at the moment that I don’t want to be knitting with wool, and I won’t want to wear it yet anyway.
3. Rosa is going to hibernate indefinitely, or at least until I stop feeling so grumpy about my crappy tension every time I look at it. Ditto on wool knitting.
4. Grannie Smith is very nearly finished – I’ve just cast off the second sleeve and I’ll start the edging tomorrow evening. I’m aiming to have it completed by the weekend. Yay!
5. Embossed Leaves Socks – I need to get the second sock cast on and completed in the next couple of weeks in time for their intended recipient’s birthday. I’m going to take it with me as my train knitting tomorrow.
6. Vintage Sampler blanket – I’m loving just doing a square every week or so, this feels like a very low pressure project.
7. Knitted babe – I’m resisting the urge to start straight away, I’m going to wait until the second Embossed Leaves sock is done.
8. Elastico Jacke – hmm, no decision yet on this yet..